Clean Water Is For Everyone
We all know that individuals can benefit from a clean water supply, but what most people don’t know is that a water filtration system takes your business model to the next level. The health of your employees, your consultants, you, and the clients are more important than ever, especially while re-opening and assimilating back into a public work environment.
What Happened In Your Building Water System While it Was Out of Use?
According to The Environmental Science, Policy and Research Institute...
- The building water system begins at the meter where water enters the building and includes all plumbing, storage, and fixtures to each distal tap.
- When the water was not used, the disinfectant in the water dissipated. Without the disinfectant, microorganisms grew on pipes, fixtures, and tanks. Some of these may cause disease if they are consumed or inhaled as droplets.
- The protective scale on pipes could have destabilized. Without the protective scale, toxic metals like lead can dissolve or shear off as particles and end up in water used for drinking or food preparation.
- Potentially harmful substances such as disinfection byproducts (DBPs) are built up.
- Mechanical equipment such as cooling towers, boilers, and pumps may not have received any routine maintenance. Backflow preventers may have missed annual test cycles.
Additionally, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued guidance to ensure the safety of building water systems after a prolonged shutdown.
One of the guidelines issued: routinely change water filters. Water filters that are not routinely changed can accumulate impurities and promote bacterial growth. Replace water fountain filters according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Don’t Have a Filtration System? Now is the Time to Get One!
The water supplied by the city varies from area to area. But, no matter how the Municipalities treat your tap water, there are residual chemicals and contaminants left behind. A Kleenatap Water Filtration System can eliminate all unwanted contaminants and provide you with safe, clean drinking water.
There are many must-have amenities for office spaces and other commercial buildings. If you’re looking for a way to improve your work environment, invest in a water filtration system. Once installed, it offers a cost-effective way to supply an UNLIMITED amount of clean water to you and your staff. You get better tasting, safer water.
Show Your Staff and Clients That You Care.
Install a water filtration system in your office today.